“There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction; the moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you.” —
J.K. Rowling (via acrylicpaints)
Post something comforting for me please.
every thing will be all right
Why do put on private your One Year (C)rap? I miss that one T___T
I was embarrassed by it at some point. I could watch it again and see if I’m still embarrassed by it, and that will determine whether it goes up again or not
OH at a bar at 4:30 on a Wednesday Afternoon
- *Girl1 has just finished puking in the female toilets*
- Girl1: We're here discussing "key isses" and I'm puking in the bathroom.
- Girl2: It's OK (cuddles and puppy noises follow and then) I'll always be here for you. You've got a shitty boyfriend, I've got a shitty boyfriend, we need to stick together, even if we're just work friends.
- Girl1: Work friends are all I've got.
- Girl2: Me too! So we've got to stick together forevahhhh, that's why I'm ere with you now, BITCH. No, but seriously, if you need me, I'll be there.
- Girl1: You know what my Dad said? He said that he doesn't think I'm the relationship type, that I'm busy with my job-
- Girl2: So what? You've got to do what you love! Just do what you love, and right now, doing what you love is going out and partying with you work friends. We've got to party it up. Party it up. Party it up all the time. And do some coke.
- Girl1: I've already done a couple of lines.
- Girl2: From who, you've got to tell me!
- *they exit the bathroom* OK, so we'll do some coke and just party it up!